Re: [Harp-L] overblow-tongueblock combination

Hi -

I definitely agree with Joe Filisko 100% here (as in
most circumstances regarding harmonica), and I teach
all my students TB. They don't all wind using it
exclusively, but most of them - once having learned it
correctly - prefer TB and it's advantages over
puckering, for ANY style of music.

As I mentioned in the previous postings about
TB/pucker, I TB overblows and overdraws, but don't
really use overdraws much. Allen Holmes is extremely
good at this.

As far as advice goes,  I would make sure you can
pucker an overblow first, and then use that as a
reference point. If you can do that, feel free to
contact me offline and we can take this further.

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com