Re: [Harp-L] Attire-l List

----- Original Message ----- From: <Blueharp1@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Attire-l List

Why are we talking Fashion Tips on Harp-l ?

Harp Content: Does this harmonica make me look fat?

C'mon guys, focus!

Jeff G

Hi Jeff,
Like it or not, how you appear on the bandstand to the audience, which is seldom ever comprised of an audience full of musicians, DOES count. The one redeeming feature of this particular thread is that it isn't another umpteenth to the millionth power gear question that too many players seem to be WAY overly obsessed with in order to find that so called "magic bullet" to improve their playing without having to go through ALL of the necessary hard work that they REALLY need to put in so that they do sound good without all that (which I believe better said as being the easy way out of things)!!!!

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com