[Harp-L] Hohner "Pro Harp" - whole thing is sharp?

Here's a weird one. I was noticing a while back at band practice that my Pro Harp in C sounded way "off" relative to the rest of the band (guitars, bass, and electronic keyboard). I switched to a chromatic (or maybe 2nd position F - I forget) for that song so wasn't a real big deal. But today I thought about it again, pulled out my chromatic tuner, and sure enough the whole harp seems to be fairly sharp - 40 cents or more on almost every note. Sounds OK by itself, but put it with another instrument and its "blech city". This harp is several years old but I wouldn't think reed fatigue would be so even. I don't think it's my "technique" (or lack thereof) since I tried a Lee Oskar G Melody Maker (i.e. mostly same notes as the C Pro Harp) and new Hohner replacement reeds in A (i.e. Cross Harp plates in a Blues Harp body) and both are pretty much spot-on with the tuner (LO moreso since its even temperament).

Think I just got a bum harp from the factory? Other thoughts?

Jim Hanks
Garner, NC