Re: [Harp-L] Gig Attired

ALL CLOTHING IS COSTUME. Anyone who says otherwise is even more pompous than I am, and they should wear a gown because they sound like Cleopatra, Queen of Denial. Clothing communicates before the first word or note heard. Lucky for me I don't play for a living.

(Speaking of costume, I'm in Paris and folks here are really in touch with freedom of costume, it's pretty cool they feel so unhindered by "fashion" and instead develop their own style.)

-Dave Fertig