Re: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

Should you be helping hard core blues men that wear dresses rather
than encouraging them?  :-)

Appropriate dress is important.  If I'm playing blues in a smokey
dive bar then it's jeans and a t-shirt

If I'm playing on Mill ave doing my jam band thing then it's ripped
jeans and a t-shirt.

If I'm in a place doing a jazz gig then is usually black slacks and a
button up shirt.

If I'm doing my jazz gig at one of the resorts then it's shirt and
jacket.

If I'm playing at the Asian Bistro then I wear my dragon shirt.

If I'm playing at the world wine bar then it's my chinese emporer
hat, african scarf, black shirt and black pants.

If I'm playing at the local nudist colony then it's just a sock and
shinny nipple tassels. (Maybe I should speak to Dennis about that)

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone