RE: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

Hi
I used to resist for a long time (about my clothes on stage). I didn't want to make any effort.
Then i began to practise theatre. And my teacher who has got an objective approach of all scenic
problems told me that making an effort with clothes didn't mean "disguising". whatever you think, you' re in an exhibition process and spectators are waiting more than music . You are not in your bathroom,you' re on stage. Just look good...

Gorky