To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:23 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

Hello all

Any suggestions for attire at blues gigs and "penalty" for non compliance? We played at a restaurant that is attached to a small bowling center on a repeat gig and while we all agreed to no jeans & baseball caps(at band startup); one guitar player refuses to dress as we agreed to(dress type pants and nice button down or pullover shirt) ??? [pay a fine; like 50% of his share, fire him] lol The harmonica player complies & everyone else also.

His song selection(his future songs ideas is another story)

Thanks for any insight,

Hal Iwan