Re: [Harp-L] Some instruments compell you

I agree with what Jimmy and Pierre said and even go a
step furher and say that some people are just born
with a natural affinity for a certain instrument. I
can't do two things at once like play drums or piano.
I played tenor sax as a kid and was not so great. I
put a harmonica in my mouth and I just got it. It made
sense to me. Conversely for all my love and talent on
the harp these days I work much harder and am just as
passionate on the guitar but it just doesn't come
nearly as easily as harp did.

Somewhere out there is the next Paganini but  he might
never actually get a violin or any other instrument in
his hands,

Ryan