[Harp-L] Deluxe Memory Man

Hi everyone,
Has anyone ever tried the Deluxe Memory Man by Electro Harmonix? It's a combination analog delay, chorus and vibrato. I bought one this past weekend. I using it through my Kalamazoo model two. In 35 years of playing music this is the first effects box I have owned. I used it playing bass with my Eden rig in the worship band Sunday and it sounded great. Gave a nice full rich sound. I like what I'm getting with my harps but I am not real sure what a nice analog delay should sound like. Does anybody have any experience with this box?
Thanks,
Rick