Re: [Harp-L] Hello from Old Harp-l member, and interesting gear discovery...

In a message dated 4/11/05 10:23:44 AM, mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< He uses the Boss as a preamp without the octave
effect.  He does, however, use a different pedal
(which I believe is this one) for the actual octave
effect.  There are some examples of this online at
archive.org.
Mike >>

When I last spoke with Jason he had not yet heard of, or had yet used a
POG... (He might have purchased one since we last spoke...as I told him all about
it and urged him to get one, as I thought it would very well serve his
particular purposes)... at that time he was using an Octave pedal by Boss...( I
believe it was called the OC2 or something like that, I don't remember, but I seem
to recall that it wasn't the most updated of the Boss Octave Pedals)
Electro-Harmonix also makes a simple Octave pedal like the Boss one. Again this kind of
pedal is different then the POG... it's another beast, trust me.