[Harp-L] Re: Nine Inch Ricci!!

Jason,

This just gets weirder and weirder...  Remember I told you about knowing Pat
Ramsey since the mid-70's because he joined the band my sister sang with
called Crosscut Saw here in Tallahassee?  And which, of course, later evolved
pretty much into Pat's band, having brought in guitartist Julien Kasper with
him at the time.  Well, now you write...

>My boy friend was very curious about the nature of this
>post?.. ?Nine Inch Ricci!!? I get the Trent Resnor thing
>often? I do think I?m prettier than him, but I love his
>music.

Before Pat joined, the band used to practice in the large empty front room of
my sister's house, where she and her musician boyfriend lived [he was mainly
piano, but also guitar, drums, harmonica, songwriter, etc.]  Don't recall if
he ever sat in with Crosscut Saw, think so... but they all played together as
a band during practice there, with Skip on keys usually.

Oh... BTW, that's Skip RESNOR.... Trent's cousin!  HaHa!!!  Curiouser and
curiouser..... eh?  Next you'll be telling me you bought my sib's old beatup
'65 Buick Special or something!

>Still needing a drummer to start this wed, for 65
>days?. Hating it. Love you all see you out there!
>Jason Ricci

Too bad you don't need keys, my friend.  My son's just back from a Northeast
tour with jamband Captain Soular Cat and needs some extra work.  ;)  [He did
start on drums, I must admit, but concentrates on keyboards nowadays.]

Good luck finding your "Whammer Bammer"!!!

Bobbie G

>>> And BTW, as for Trent, [ http://www.paulspageofpain.com/trentbio.html ] I
think you're cuter, too!  ;)