[Harp-L] "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" in 12th

Following harrassmant regarding my post from fellow harp-geek Chip I refreshed my memory of this tune in 12th on the way home so I can submit this guidance!: ( No I won't tab it out, but...)
the Root (or DO) note in 12th on harp is the  2 draw bent two half steps and its octave at the 5 draw, unbent.  The first two notes of the song ( the "Some-where" notes are these two notes.  You can figure out the rest from there.  The nice thing is that all the notes for this song are there with standard bends, no overblows required.

By the way, some of the prettiest 12th position playing you can hear is on Jason Ricci's latest CD : "Her Satanic Majesty Requests....Harmonica Music" on the Heidi and the ElCats recording of  "California".  You'll see what he means when he calls 12th a "pretty" position for major scale songs.
Zig