[Harp-L] Source for Rare LPs/ Pat Ramsey/ Johnny Winter /George Smith

I've bought a few copies of White Hot and Blue at the international GEMM
website ( www.gemm.com )in the past, and I find a mess of copies listed
there this week: price ranging from $5 to $125!
I had Pat autograph a few copies ( didn't get to a Johnny Winter show since
then to get his on there!).
At other times I scored some other hard to find recordings on GEMM,
including George Smith "Arkansas Trap" and his "Tribute to Little Walter"
which is easily my favorite George Smith recording (also available on CD as
part of a Capitol Chicago Blues selection in it's entirety along with some
Snooky Prior and James Cotton tunes).
Check it out sometime.
Zig

http://mail2web.com/ .