[Harp-L] What is happening with harmonicas in the midwest? (St. Louis area mainly)

Fellow Harp Enthusiasts,
I've just recently subscribed to this mailing list, and what a list it is! I was hoping someone might know what kind of harmonica events, clubs, happenings, etc. might be happening in St. Louis (Midwest in general) in the near future. I picked up the harp while living out of country and will be moving back to the states soon, hoping to run into some fellow harpers to learn from/jam with. Thanks for the help!

Wayne Stennett

www.lifeincanaan.worthyofpraise.org