Re: [Harp-L] Happy Birthday Big Walter

Went up to Restvale to visit the grave today. "KING OF THE BLUES HARMONICA"
and a MB are etched on the top of the gravestone.

Also visited Earl Hooker's grave and Hound Dog Taylor's grave while I was
there.
The ghosts must have a real jam at night:
Johnny Jones, Magic Sam, Charles "Papa Charlie" McCoy, Joe "Kansas" McCoy,
William "Jazz Gillum" McKinley, John Henry Barbee, Muddy Waters, Iromeio
"Romeo" Nelson, James Burke "St. Louis Jimmy" Oden, Valirie Wellington,
Clarence "Pine Top" Smith, eter Joe "Doc" Clayton, Eddie Taylor, Luther
Tucker, Johnny Watson, and JB Hutto are all buried there too.