Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

On Apr 6, 2005, at 12:03 PM, Chris Michalek wrote:

I checked out Pat's website and listened to the samples. I'm surprised we don't have more conversations about him. What a great player Pat is. I'm buying both CDs. Absolutely great stuff! Great tunes, great vocal and even better harmonica playing.

This is a definate must have CD for all harmonica players.

http://www.patramsey.com/main.htm
Peace,
Chris Michalek

We're very fortunate to have Pat as (almost) a fixture here in S.W. Fla.(a veritable wasteland of good blues harp). He plays at the Buckingham Blues Bar (which see:http:// www.buckinghambluesbar.com)) in Ft. Myers and the Beached Whale in Ft. Myer's Beach (scarce parking). Kid can blow the chromr right of'n a 'brush bar'. Jason (whadaya mean what's his last name?) :) is coming in in a couple weeks. Mark (I forget his last name but it is like those little figurines), was SUPPOSED to drop in but had car trouble. :(

I'm home early because we have to quit by 10 at Wally's Waterside & Marina. (Too many high rises nearby). :(

smokey-joe