[Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

Thanks to Garry Hodgson and Fjm.
however, i guess i can find " White hot and blue" cause many of my friends have got it.I' m gona look for "Live at the grand" on his website. And you' re very lucky Fjm to meet people like Pat Ramsey.
I feel that ' s an easy thing to be introduced in us.All the questions you' ve got about someone can be answered by someone himself.That' s not my case cause i ' m french. So , thanks to HarpL and to all the people who share experiences.
Gorky