Re: [Harp-L] Pat Ramsey

gorky <gorky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks to Jason Ricci for his mail about Pat Ramsey. I m not a great
> fan of Johny Winter but if i had to by one album, it would be  "White,
> Hot and Blue because of Pat presence.

sadly, that's the one album you can't buy.  it appears to be
out of print.  if anyone knows someplace i could get it, please
let me know offlist.  i've been looking for some time.

> I don't know much about him but
> i remember that all his solos are very inspired and efficacious.
> Sometimes, i used to ask harmonica players if they knew something more
> about him but they did'nt. So don't worry Jason, i' m gona look at the
> weblink .

pat's got two albums for sale on his website, and they're both terrific.
i'm partial to "live at the grand", though.  i tend to prefer live stuff in general.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.