[Harp-L] Low-Keyed Harps

I've been working more and more with low-keyed harps in recent years--like
many other players, I think--exploring the horn-like tones to be found one
octave down, and finding it a great way to play jazz and funk-oriented stuff in
particular.  I know of one terrific track by Big Walter--Under the Sun, from the
album he cut with Carey Bell--in which he plays Low C, and I'm curious to hear
more...Can anyone steer me towards other tracks cut with low-keyed harps?

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T