[Harp-L] Fireball

Regarding the issue of Fireball tone vs Bullet tone, based on my demo of the Fireball through my
own amp, the Fireball might not color the tone as much as a Bullet, but it has a high enough
output to drive a Kalamazoo into distortion WITHOUT FEEDING BACK.   I prefer the sound of amp
distortion to mic distortion anyway, so I was quite pleased with the overall tone coming out of my
amp, even if the mic itself is cleaner than a Bullet.  There was no question that the Fireball had
a higher output than my Hot-Rod Silver Bullet Astatic, which itself has a higher output than an
ordinary Green Bullet.  Also, because its smaller than a Bullet, it was easier to affect the
Fireball tone with my hands.