[Harp-L] Key for Youngblood's "Big Mama's Door"

I'm a very novice harpist. Been playing some years, but mostly to entertain myself and friends at parties. Still, while I don't dump on myself unnecessarily, I'm pretty green.

Thus, the dorky question: what the heck key do I use for "Big Mama's Door" by Alvin (mumble) Youngblood? My skilled guitarist friend is able to re-tune his guitar to G so I can use my trusty C harp, but it sounds an awful trainwreck when I try it. I suspect a key mismatch, but any clues whatever as to what a beginner would trip up on with this tune would be welcome. Thanks.

--JB