Re: [Harp-L] Dry mouth on fast tunes - remedies?

Hi Winslow,
There is a product on the market called Biotene. You can find it at any
Supermarket or drug store. It's a mouthwash made for people who sleep with
their mouth open and develop dry mouth. I use it. It contains no alcohol. It
provides some relieve by lubercating the mouth for several hours. No
flavoring or sugar is added.

If it doesn't work you can always gargle with it in the morning.:)

mike