[Harp-L] RE: George Smith/Rod Piazza Duet

On 4/4/05 6:31 AM, "harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Most likely though, you heard "Astatic Stomp". As Bob
> described, "Astatic Stomp" is from the
> originally-titled "Boogie'n With George" Murray
> Brothers LP...now re-issued on the Blind Pig CD "Now
> You Can Talk About Me". It's a great tune. Though I
> describe the layout of the tune below, Rod has a
> "darker" tone, and George's amplified sound here is a
> bit more "hollow".

Well......Uh.......

Gee, how do I say this?......

I began to look through my CD collection, just before your e-mail,
Dennis.....(thanks, anyway)...

And.....well....there it was.

So, sorry, all...I actually have "Now You Can Talk About Me", and yes, it is
"Astatic Stomp" that I heard.

Man, it's tough getting' old. But thanks, for sure, to all who answered.
Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

I will take a closer listen after Dennis' description, however. It sounds to
me that George starts out, not Rod.

But, hey, I've been known to be wrong, right?

Thanks again, and God bless y'all.

Ray.
--
www.resgraphics.com/music