Re: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate

John Walden writes:

My dear harp players,
It has come to my attention that my good friend and most SPLENDID chromatic
harmonica player, Douglas Tate, is very seriously ill.
He is too modest to admit it, but he is certainly one of the greatest
chromatic players of recent times... A former world champion... And of course,
together with Bobby Giordino, the designer and builder of the superb "Renaissance
Concert Harmonica".
PLEASE.... pray that he gets well soon... I don't care what religion you may
follow, that is irrelevant.... Just think the thought:

"Douglas Tate get WELL SOON!"....

IT WILL WORK!

Doug has been a tireless activist for the promotion of the harmonica...
PLEASE say a prayer to make him well....
Best wishes
John Walden
London
England.

This is very disturbing news and I am sorry to read it. Doug is one of the True Gentlemen of our instrument -- not only a gifted player and superb engineer, but also one of the most gracious fellas around. He certainly has my thoughts and prayers, and hopefully everyone else's too.

Get well soon, buddy -- we have some Guinness-fueled honking to do at the next few AHL Fests! :)

-TB