Re: [Harp-L] Melody Makers, Paddy Richters, and recording

I don't know what the melody required, but you might have also tried a
D harmonica -- perhaps a low D (12th position).  The notes you
described you needed would have been there, too, just placed
differently.

By the way, I have an appreciation for the Paddy Richter and Melody
Maker tunings, though I tend to use stock Richter harmonicas.

Cara Cooke
www.cyberharp.isonfire.com