[Harp-L] A harmonica saved my life= true story

Do you have any stories like this?

A few years back, I was in Paris, hanging out in places I should not have been.

While in one of these establishments, I was accosted and prevented from leaving until I paid my tab which had mysteriously quadrupled in price. When I refused to pay the exorbitant rate, the 3 bouncers and owner, in french, were about to push me to the ground, beat me up and steal my health and money. Thinking quick, I pulled out my Golden Melody and began to play the blues harmonica as loudly and proficiently I could, under the circumstances. The 5 remaining patrons started clapping along and the management, in a moment of apparent sensitivity picked me off the floor and let me go,

I ran as fast as I could.

Moral of the story--always carry your trusty harmonica! It can save your life!

randy singer