To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 3:58 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Key of Viola Lee Blues

I'm a beginner at playing harmonica. Ihave been trying to figure out how to play "Viola Lee Blues" buy Cannon's Jug Stompers (this is my first attempt of trying to play a song without the help of tabs).

I think it sounds kind of okay when I play it on a C harp, but I'm not quite sure if that's actually the key/harp.
So I would be glad if someone could help me with the key of the song, the postion on the harp etc.

/Johan

--

Johan Andersson
Magistratsvägen 47D