Re: [Harp-L] Meteor

Understood Robb. I'm skeptical about things without seeing or hearing them first myself.
Unfortunately prior to now the only people who have the amps are the endorsee's. I have
only one other customer prior to my launch and he has ordered his second amp from me
for a backup just in case. I've pasted one of his e-mail's below so you can get his thought's
on the amp. In the past few day's I've taken quite a few order's so in the very near future
hopefully you'll all be able to read other people's thought's right from them instead of through
me.

Scooter

Scott, I love the amp.The more I use it the more I like it as I'm getting better at setting it. I get compliments wherever we play. My friend Brad who played organ on Heady brew and is also a very good harp player saw us the other night and said it was the best harp amp he'd ever heard. Don't forget that I ordered a 2nd amp. awhile back. Just make sure I'm on the list, but there's no rush since I have one. Glad to see you're in full production.

Thanks Dave

Dave Nevling

Lotta buzz about this ~Meteor Amp~. I'll admit I'm
curious. But sure would like to see some quotes from
folks other than the builder. I find nothing online.
No website etc. I can't substantiate the Estrin/Wilson
quotes anywhere [NOT saying it ain't true. Just need
some back up]. Anybody care to flesh this out some?
Thanks!
Robb