[Harp-L] Bassmans

For all existing original bassman, Hoffman kitted bassmans, or general
public, I am now offering a limited quantity of the Astron and other brand paper in
oil capacitors to upgrade your existing amplifiers. These capacitors are a key
in pure, warm, tone, as can be verified by every tech that has changed their
customers amps with these caps. Contact me for more info, I am putting it all
out there for everyone before I go. Sonny Jr.