De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]De la
part de bon@xxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : jeudi 30 septembre 2004 14:29
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] Teatro Colon performance

Next time you are complaining about the sound system, just think about
this situation.  I am about to play my Teatro Colon debut in this
beautiful 3000 seater to a sold out audience with a 60 piece orchestra and
no amplification.

They are so proud of the acoustics in Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires that
they would never hear of using a mic.  So here we go again with me blowing
my brains out to get above the orchestra, real fun!

At least I won't need echo.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
Bonfiglio