[Harp-L] Post

Hello fellow harp players, this is Sonny Jr with an update after our first
year of producing the Rolls Royce of harp amps, the Sonny Jr 410. Not only it is
a great harp amp, but by simply changing the tube alignment to stock bassman,
it is now being sought out by guitar players as well. We have amps all over
the world from Malaysia to Poland to all parts of the USA, the response and
reviews have been tremendous. As most know, I have been doggedly pursuing the
real tone for harp players, along with adapting to modern day situations such as
a loud band or needing to cut through and hear yourself on stage. Sugar Ray
Norcia is one of several endorsers who gig with great results every night, and
recently recorded a CD with his band, The Bluetones, which will be out sometime
in the beginning of next year. I had developed the mixing of various speakers
over 3 years ago, attempting to capture all the nuances a harmonica can
create, while allowing the player to concentrate on their lighter attack rather
than fighting with the amp. The NOS Aston paper in oil capacitors give our amp a
unique tone that is just as good if not better than an original bassman, as
the old style Astrons leak badly. These caps are tested and will probably never
fail or leak in your lifetime. There are many products on the market today,
feel free to email me with any questions. Price is always an issue, sometimes
you get what you pay for, sometimes not. I get calls from owners of existing
boutique amps all the time stating it was not what was promised, no customer
service, doesn't sound like they said it would. I will never throw curves at you,
it all starts with the player, I build the best amp to allow the player to
fulfill their maximum potential. My amp has aleady been compared dead up with
other new amps on the market and response was, the SJ blows them away for
projection and tone. We do a highly customized process, one at a time, every part of
the amp has been specially crafted for utmost quality and purity of tone.
David Barrett, Sugar Ray Norcia, Mitch Kashmar, Paul Lamb are just a few of the
well known players using my amps. Most are the gigging guys who are just trying
to sound the best they possibly can. The amp is completely versatitle, with a
full manual to teach you how to dial it in for every circumstance. I will
never speak of another amp by name or say mine does this, theirs does not. Anyone
who has played my amp will attest to it's quality and I have over 40 positive
reviews from very satisfied customers. I welcome all your questions, just
don't ask me why my amp sounds better than X, Y, or Z's amp of the day, I will
speak on mine, as I already heard the reports from others. As always I thank the
supporters of our dream, and with your help will continue to supply the
absolute best amplifier and customer service available on the market today. Thank
you. Sonny Jr.
sonnytone@xxxxxxx