[Harp-L] Making a move...stuff to sell...

Hello All....I will be relocating from Florida to New York in a month...not
hurricane related, job related...I have a few "harp" related items I would
consider selling rather than transport north.

1) 1925 Hohner Counter Display- pyramid, rotates, wood (excellent
shape/works)

2) Supro tube amp:model no. S6606 / 2 inputs, 1 tone control, 1 on/off
volume control,
3 tubes and a 8" Jenson(blue label)speaker. great tone.

3) Premier Twin 8: this amp has a reputation, killer tone. volume, tone &
temolo controls, 3 inputs

Please contact me off list to discuss.

WB