From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of C. Gillock
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 4:52 PM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci - Sat. 10/16 - Bill's Blues Bar - Evanston
IL

Hello List!

I am a lurker most of the time, and I ignored Harp-L for a month (this was a
big mistake - I waded through 850 messages over the past 2 days!).  As I
slogged through the message backlog, I noticed several posts regarding Jason
Ricci.  Well, Jason is finally playing in the Chicago area - his first
appearance here since he left Big Al and the Heavyweights, if I am not
mistaken.  He is coming to Bill's Blues Bar in Evanston IL (1029 W. Davis
St., 847-424-9800, www.billsbluesbar.com).  I am hoping that local harp nuts
will pack the joint and welcome this guy to the Chicago.  The show kicks off
at 9pm.  I will be there probably goin' crazy.

Yer pal,

Mr. G