Re: [Harp-L] Meteor Amps

I have a feeling that it won't be long before everyone has heard about the
sound. It took roughly 2-1/2 years to get this puppy where it is now. It's MUCH
louder than a Bassman and definitely much warmer sounding. I have to throw in
however that Gary's amp is probably the best built and best sounding Bassman on
the market right now (Holland, Victoria, etc.....). My amp is quite a bit cheaper
because I buy all of my materials direct in bulk and do 90% of the work in house.

Scooter

  Lastly the price. I think that everyone will soon agree that this is
the hottest harp amp out right now and it's priced at only $1550 +
shipping. Most 15 watt boutique amps with a single 10" speaker go for
about that. For those who read this and order prior to October 1st, the
price will be $1400 + shipping.

  Don't know about the sound (yet!) but sure beats the $2.200 plus Gary
Onofrio is asking for his 4 x 10 !
  Sunnyside