[Harp-L] Amp Line out and West Side Andy

Question:

On my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, there is a "Pre-amp Out" and "Power Amp In"
jack.  These are the jacks I use to loop my digital delay if I want to use
it.  My question is this: is the "Pre-Amp Out" jack a line level signal that
I can plug into a PA channel? I mean, is it a signal that is that's
compatible with the PA and won't blow out that channel on the PA?  I realize
this is a simple question for some but I've never done it before, preferring
to mic. the amp.  I think this would be easier and less fussy.  Since I'm
not in a band I end up at jams and the guys that run the jams don't want to
fuss too much to accommodate other people's rigs in conjunction with their
PA. It's like their afraid to mess up the mix (at least this has been my
experience- maybe it's just that harp players). Anyway, if I could find a
way to use the PA without too much rig-a-ma-roll this could help a lot as I
often get into situations where I can't hear my self playing at all and if I
try to crank up the amp to match the guitars it's just feed back city.

Now, I might be buying a Holland West Side Andy next week.  I'm interested
in what anybody knows about them. This one is a 2x12", 35 watt.  A friend of
mine has a Holland 4x10" and I'm familiar with this amp's sound but that's
is a bigger amp (wattage-wise) so if anybody has played through the 2x12"
maybe they could give their opinion, judgment, things to look out for, etc.

Thanks,

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh

P.S. 	Thanks everybody for your input on the throat vibrato thing.