Re: [Harp-L] Shaker Retro Rocket

Nicolas Fouquet wrote:

Anyone heard about the Shaker Retro Rocket microphone?
How does it look like? Is it a good one?

I talked to the folks at Shaker recently. The mic was to debut at the NAMM show
in Nashville but they only had a prototype ready at the time. A couple of weeks ago
they were almost ready to go into production and expecting the Retro Rocket to hit
the marker in late November. They didn't have it pictures of the production model. All I know is that it's a new casting, bullet shell and smaller than the usual Shure
bullet or Hohner/Astatic. I'm looking forward to trying one.

Larry