[Harp-L] Shaker mics

I happen to use a Shaker Madcat Microphone.

Yes, I know it's a weird looking thing...

Yes, I know it has less output than most other harp mics...

Yes, I know that Little Walter never used one...

But is by far my favorite harmonica microphone!

Amplified tone is a subjective thing.  But I'm mighty happy with the sound
I get.  And I'm so glad that I don't have to hold on to a mic when I play.
(It holds on to me...)

Peace & Joy,

Madcat
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.madcatmusic.com

(By the way, there is a easy solution to that low output...  All you have
to do is turn up the volume on your amp.)