[Harp-L] videos/Norton Buffalo

Good Monday. Got to see one of my favorites again this past Weekend, Big Al & The Heavyweights. Afterwards I spent a few minutes with Harmonica Red (George Heard), asked him some playing questions, etc., and he recommended Norton Buffalo's video set.

Has anyone seen these? If so, any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bry in Indiana

Also, could anyone suggest a music store that has harp books, videos, etc. that is in the Louisville, Nashville area? That's about as far as I could go on a shopping expedition. I know I could order online or from a local store, but I really want to look the books over before I purchase them. I don't like s&h, and realize gas, etc., in travel would exceed most s&h charges. However, being able to look them over is important. Also, taking them home (driving off the showroom floor, so to speak) is a plus.