RE: [Harp-L] Wild Child-David Burgin

From: "Robert Koch" <rok68@xxxxxx>
   Does anybody what has become of David Burgin? I just got his "Wild
Child" album (Flying Fish Records) and I am flabbergasted by the mix of
tradition and progressive ideas, by the different amplified tones and
the hip phrasing. Is this guy still working/recording?
   Sunnyside in Vienna

Great player-great album. David had a duo with Roy Rogers long before Norton Buffalo did.
I played at David's 50th birthday a couple of years ago here in the Bay Area. He sat in and sounded great as ever. He is not actively playing and is busy with a straight job in sales.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025