[Harp-L] xb-40 contest?

i have been enjoying my xb40 and have been exploring its possiblities and looking forward to making some recordings with it. Though I still prefer to overblow, I am intrigued by this new instrument by Rick Epping and have enjoyed some recordings of this instrument recently posted by david.

It would interesting to have some type of contest with recordings made with the xb40 in several categories, jazz, blues, changes in all 12 keys, irish, etc. The winner could win valuable prizes ranging from free harps to vacations in Acapulco or a recording contract with BMG (12 cd's for the price of one). The results can posted on a website and votes tallied.

Our new tv show could be called "HARMONICA IDOL" or "XB-40 MAN"!!!!!!

gotta clean up, four hurricanes in a row down here in miami, I need more coffee and batteries.

peace and harps,

randy