[Harp-L] Re: Steve Edwards' Biscuit Microphones

I too bought a biscuit from Steve, with which I am
completely satisfied. After years of accumulating
elements and biscuit mic shells, etc., I have to admit
it cost less just have him do all the work first. And
I don't mind him making a little profit to boot [or at
least i hope so! I've been wondering how he got the
machines tooled up to reproduce the shell. Couldn't
have been easy]. It's one of my favorite mics. Just
thought I'd chime in.
Robb