[Harp-L] I'm Back - Finally!

To let all know - I just got my right arm back this evening, and am finally back online! It's been nearly two weeks since my computer crashed - Sept 12 - and I was beside myself. I am so sorry that I let everyone down with the giglist updates, but I am hoping everyone will send me an update asap so I can get back into the action once again.

However - please note that my trio will be leaving on our next cruise on Oct 3, returning on Oct 8. Then another one is coming up from Oct 19 to 30. Check the giglist under Harmonica Aces for details.

Also sorry to report that I lost my bookmarks and email address book, and no doubt many hundreds of emails in the past two weeks, so if anyone sent me urgent or important info, please resend anything to me that I may have missed. I will try to rebuild my address book as best I can, and please know that I haven't been intentionally ignoring anyone. And thanks to Rob Paparozzi for passing on the initial info on my crash.

Best to all, and let me hear from you asap.

Danny