[Harp-L] Danelectro Effects Pedal Question

Hi,

So I'm getting back into the amplified harp thing, and have heard a lot of good stuff about the Danelectro Dan Echo delay pedal. Apparently it does a nice job of mimicking the tape delays from the old days, and seems pretty cool. But Danelectro has recently introduced the Wasabi line, which includes the Rock A Bye, a pedal that claims to combine both a delay with similar features to the Dan Echo with a distortion pedal. Any one tried one of these with harp? Since I'll be playing with a band that ranges from folk through blues to almost experimental rock, it would be great to throw some extra crunch into my sound on certain songs at the stomp of a foot, and if I can do that as well as get a nice "analog" delay out of one pedal, then that would seem convenient.

If the Guitar Center near me carried Danelectro gear, I'd just bring my mic and harps in and try these things out, but I'm outta luck until I find a place that does have 'em. In the meantime, any input?

--
Colin