Re: [Harp-L] Shaker mics

I have 2 shakers, the dynamic and the crystal. I use the Crystal when I play
through my mesa boogie and use effects, because the sound is cleaner and the
feedback resistance is the best of any mic i have ever seen. The Dynamic i used
a little through my 58 fender harvard cause it has more of theat muddy
chicago sound, but now i use my modified JT-30 with that amp cause the tone is far
superior. The dynamic runs a little hotter but still has great feedback
resistance, now I use it to carry around if I get asked to sit in and I have to run
through the PA, the dynamic sounds good for this use. Also they are almost
indestructable, so for the price I would recomend them depending on what the rest
of your set up is like. Joe