[Harp-L] Suzuki Custom

I just have finished to customize my Suzuki Overdrive. I have opened the inside of the cover plates to be able to overbends without using my finger-tips, thought I can still use the holes to make the overbends clearer. Thenh, I have embossed the slot and worked on the reeds (curvature, tip scopping and rounding the corners)

Actually, I am pretty satisfied of what I have done (for once). Anyone has any experience working on MR 300 Overdrive Suzuki??

I just have had that idea yesterday, while shaving. I would be interested knowing more from anybody about that (I mean about the Overdrive, not about shaving!!!!)

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Weltmeister Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Créez vos avatars, envoyez des audiofuns et découvrez toutes les autres nouveautés. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !