Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic harmonica note range

C is the highest key of three-octave chromatic, corresponding to a
standard C diatonic:

C tenor (one octave below a diatonic C-harp)

D (a 7th below a standard C diatonic)

Eb a  major 6th below a standard C diatonic)

E (a minor 6th below a standard C diatonic)

F  same as a low F (a 5th below a standard C diatonic)

G  same as a G-harp (a 4th below a standard C diatonic

A  same as an A-harp (a minor 3rd below a standard C diatonic

Bb same as a Bb-harp (a whole tone below a standard C diatonic

C  same as a C-harp

16-hole 4-octave chromatic - sames as a tenor and regular C combined.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Hammond"
<dawgawntired@xxxx> wrote:
I currently have a couple of chromes in C.  I am looking at buying
some
other keys like Bb, F, and G.  My question is, are the keys in
similar range
to diatonic keys.  What I mean is, on the diatonic the keys are G
(low) to F
(high).  Is it similar for the 12 hole chromes?  Is G the lowest 12
hole and
F the highest with C being about in the middle?

Chris