Re: [Harp-L] Butter/Hendrix

This one is easy. Hendrix was known for taking a tape recorder to jams and such. The recording with the glasses clinking in the background was a jam in New York (I have the cd, but not with me, so I can't give you the details right now). Jim Morrison sings and plays harp on a lot of the tunes.I use the term extremely loosely-- the Lizard King is so drunk he's obviously almost falling of the stage. The whole thing is an interesting artifact, if only for the fact that it shows that these legendary figures can as pitiful in a free form jam as the rest of us. LOL

maurice