[Harp-L] Re : Born in Chicago (XB-Melody)

Hello jazzmaan :

Outstanding .... the possibilities on the XB seems only limited too the imagination and talent of the individual . I have played them all save this new XB design , as I hear more and more of it via this and similar forums , I can't help but realize I will end up with one soon .

I was impressed with the Born In Chicago piece , no doubt you MADE your point clearly , but , the Jazz piece , that was just plane heart attack  intense stuff bebbbeee ! Your son did a great job on accompanying you on it you are a lucky man to have him in your stable .

My home base is a fertile place for gigging if you can play standards & Jazz em , this is what I cut my teeth on with the traditional diatonic since the early 70's along with Country Western , Rock & the  occational Blues gig(s) .

De XB looksa like ah mah kinda ah harp , ah wills moe dan lahklee seeya mahselva intah gatting ah one ah soonna .

Thanks jazzmaan for your taking time to let us in on what your up too Brother Blower :)

Killer man just killer stuff . Lay some moe of dat stuff on us soon cuzz its whasss happnin :)

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramón

aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx