Re: [Harp-L] mp3 (limited harp content)

ROBERT VENABLES wrote:
Can anyone recommend a program that will enable me to save mp3 or similar
from a cd and then email it. I have real audio (free version) which seems
intent on taking over the computer, and Windows media player. Harp content,
if I can master it, I can send my take on some Irish & Scottish tunes
Email me offlist if you like, I am sure this is childsplay to most of you
Thanks
Rob V

.

CDEX. It's freeware. You can download it from sourceforge.net -- Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly