To: <BLUES-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 2:28 AM
Subject: Snooky Pryor

I called Snooky today to check on him and his caregiver answered and said he
didn't feel up to talking on the phone or taking visitors at this time. He
got a pacemaker several weeks ago and is trying to recover from the surgery.
Please remember him in your thoughts and prayers and if you'd like to drop
him a get well card you can send it to:
Snooky Pryor
Michigan Street
Ullin, IL 62992